Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sun-Dried Tomato Salad Dressing

This has become my favorite salad dressing. It's fast, easy and the ingredients are always on hand. I LOVE my other sun-dried tomato dressing, but this is so simple, you gotta love it too! And as you'll see in an upcoming post, it inspired a new salad.


Sun-Dried Tomato Salad Dressing

5 sun-dried tomatoes, rough chop
1 T pine nuts
1/4 C olive oil
1 garlic clove, rough chop
1 sprig of thyme, leaves only
1/8 t sea salt
pepper to taste

Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and  process until well blended. Refrigerate.



6 comments:

crunchyveganwifelife said...

I want to move home! LOL
Viv~

myguetschow said...

Ha! LOL!!!

:)

Cat said...

This sounds really good. Gonna give it a try.

myguetschow said...

Hi Cat!

Let me know if you like it. I also have another sun-dried tomato dressing that's a little more complex in flavor. It's in the post with Grilled Romaine.

Thanks for reading Cat, and thanks for the comment!

Merut said...

I am not sure I've ever really had a sun-dried tomato dressing, but I can say that I love sun-dried tomatoes! I will have to give this a try. I like how there aren't a ton of ingredients in this recipe!

myguetschow said...

Hello Merut!!!! So good to hear from you again. I hope you made the dressing and that you liked it. How's the weather out there??? Sunny?